Price:

steelbook.jpg

Actual Image courtesy kevindublin
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

Picture kindly sent to us by HMV -
!xmendofp.jpg

It "should" include 3D
i posted this pic i took from inside my hmv store in my town a few posts back, should stick this in the Original post also as it states it is the 3D steelbook and will save confusion.

914E2D5F-0C70-4C32-BF77-7BC18D13A3C9_zps7rol8bt1.jpg
a4uzetyv.jpg

Attachments

• XMenDoFP.jpg
    XMenDoFP.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 792
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Zavvi would do re-release of X-men First Class to go alongside the HMV one.

Something which would match the look of the other Zavvi steelbooks.

I've got the X-men first class french steelbook release, together with a nice booklet
16lbe41.jpg

It looks great to me with the other zavvi release(I have X-men coming in, should get it tommorrow)

Last edited:
yea the french first class release is nice if you dont want to pay the stupid eBay prices for the UK version.

There are futurepak releases of First Class that look quite nice, but yea I know some people only want it in steelbook form. Just throwing it out there as an option :p

I know that thire was a cartoon Wolverine and the X Men . Thire are More X Men than Hugh Jackman:cool:.

Not denying at all that he is an important central character.
O.K I am STILL GUTTED about no McKellen / Fassbender together screen time :angry: it was on Graham Norton:(.

I WILL no matter what be picking this up, especially as with the last Wolverine movie it was NOT seen before footage. SO Mansfield OR Meadowhell here I comeEEK!.

The artwork is very different to the previous UK releases, hope this is not final, prefer the other releases, in terms of artwork. I would like a none exclusive release too, preferably like the other releases.

more and more seem to be getting release notices before their even released at the cinema, trailer looks great though, oh well another one to add to the collection