X-Men: Days of Future Past (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection #01) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: October 10, 2014
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $42.99

%EC%97%91%EC%8A%A4%EB%A7%A8_%EC%A2%85%ED%95%A9%ED%8C%A9%EC%83%B7-1-jpg.101173

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh I'd love to get this, but if I miss it at least I'll have the hmv one. Don't wanna have to pay double to secure my copy, I'll take my chances and if I miss it, so be it

Crazy selling on flebay its not even live yet to order
Its a Kimchidvd exclusive
Should not be allowed be listed
Only authorized resellers who have a contract with Kimchidvd should be selling pre orders on flebay and only after its officially gone live on Kimchidvd
If I had the power you would not like to hear what I would do with all flebay listings that's not from official studios/distributors/authorized resellers

I will be purchasing this only from Kimchidvd directly as its their product and will be only 1 copy

Last edited:
Reactions: rj531 and lgans316
Only authorized resellers who have a contract with Kimchidvd should be selling pre orders on flebay and only after its officially gone live on Kimchidvd
If I had the power you would not like to hear what I would do with all flebay listings that's not from official studios/distributors/authorized resellers

I will be purchasing this only from Kimchidvd directly as its their product and will be only 1 copy

U can only order one only anyway

I'm so glad this hasn't gone up for pre-order yet, as there's something weird going on with my email notifications. Stopped getting notifications for tons of threads including this one. That lenticular is insane! The actual steel art isn't good though.

Perhaps a stupid question, but I think it should be asked : will this steelbook be glossy? (looking at the streaky matte finish of the German steelbook worries me)

@paulboland I take it the term "fleabay" means u think buyers and sellers on eBay have fleas on there home?

Actually the people who have these up for preorder on ebay are within the time frame to do so. If you don't like it just keep on moving and pay them no attention.

German steelbook artwork is different though. The lenticular will be the same

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

The German lenticular has got the title in German. And also, does the eyes light up and go off on the German lenti? (Maybe someone could confirm this?) Someone in that other thread said the lenti was rubbish and only had a bit of depth. I don't think the image actually changes on the German one. :confused:

I'm not sure that's entirely true.

The German lenticular has got the title in German. And also, does the eyes light up and go off on the German lenti? (Maybe someone could confirm this?) Someone in that other thread said the lenti was rubbish and only had a bit of depth. I don't think the image actually changes on the German one. :confused:

Perhaps I was not clear. The image being used for the lenticular is the same. To me, the depth on the German lentil is very good but as noted by others, it has no movement. The Kimchi edition lenticular will have some effect / movement. As for the title in German as far as I can see it is on the J card alone. If the German lentil is rubbish as it lacks movement, I better throw away my Thor 2 Kimchi :naughty: It too has no lenticular effect