Digibook X-Men: Days of Future Past Amazon Exclusive Empire Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

Nov 29, 2012
Release date: November 10th, 2014.
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk
Price: £17.50

81ug68TTZRL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91AeRZl0cyL._SL1500_.jpg
    91AeRZl0cyL._SL1500_.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 319
  • xmen dofp.jpg
    xmen dofp.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 14,970
Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify for those thinking of getting this...it's not a digibook...it has no text at all just character pics. Amazon does not call it digibook....it would be better described as a picture book edition. I like the pics, the cover art & the slip...just a bit disapointed that it has no text as all my digibooks have.

Just to clarify for those thinking of getting this...it's not a digibook...it has no text at all just character pics. Amazon does not call it digibook....it would be better described as a picture book edition. I like the pics, the cover art & the slip...just a bit disapointed that it has no text as all my digibooks have.

For the purposes of the forum it is regarded as a digibook, in that it has pages. Unfortunately there are examples of other releases that Amazon sells that are not referred to as digibooks in their title or desription. I suppose it could also be argued that there are "ordinary" books which don´t have any words in them !

Reactions: Maccadinho25
I just went to buy this on Amazon UK but cant as it's under review. I wanted one for an Xmas present but looks like I may miss the Xmas boat if Amazon don't get it sorted :mad:.

sorry but just to re-clarify... this is definitely a digibook.

nowhere does some definition declare that a blu ray digibook must also contain text on the pages.

a book with only pictures is still a book. :thumbs: