Jan 19, 2011
Texas
Release Date: October 14, 2014
Purchase link: In store only
Price: $24.99

xmen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UV and iTunes included.

Sadly only 1 works. You have to choose. :( I like it much more when you can do both.

Saw it today... and damn those spine kills it... :angry:

And seriously Target, spiderwrap or plastic cases are so 2008... :p
View attachment 107924 View attachment 107925

At least it doesn't have a Bilingual spine! I was going to get the best buy exclusive, but it looks bad with the double title on it. This one won me over.

I can't believe that they damage their products with those horrible spider security things.
My store had them in the plastic cases and it was stuck in there so tight, they had such a hard time getting it out. I was so worried it would be damaged, but luckily it wasn't.

I bought one today as it was the last one at my local Target & the damn Blu-Ray disc won't work! & of course there is only 1 disc in the case, so can't watch the movie at all. I thought it was my machine but tried a few other new Blu-Ray movies & they all worked fine. I just hope they have another hiding somewhere in the back.

It is known to be incompatible with the Oppo BDP-83 and probably any player based on the same vintage Mediatek chipset.
Yep. Couldn't play mine. I emailed them and they said "there is nothing we can recommend at this time. We are attempting to get a disc to try and replicate the issue in house." So I ended up watching my digital copy while my nice set sits on the shelf :(