X-Men: Days of Future Past (Rogue Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: July 13, 2015
Purchase link: X-Men: Days of Future Past (The Rogue Cut)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies.
Final art TBD

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg
00.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which isn't yet in my area, it seems! Postie has already been and gone this morning, and still no sign of it. Was despatched last Tuesday! Tuesday despatches I usually get on a Saturday. Once a week has passed, that's usually it - means it's gone astray in the postal system somewhere...

Mine got despatched on Friday and received it today.

Gonna give it a whirl later on and see what all the fuss is about!
Well, whaddayaknow, some kind soul has just posted this through my letterbox in the past hour (I got back from a friend's about an hour ago, and it wasn't there then). I guess that whichever postie was on duty this morning couldn't read the address and/or the house numbers, and just shoved it through the wrong letterbox!!

Although, should I be concerned that whoever received it by mistake didn't just want to keep it? :confused::LOL:

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Did anyone check the tracks/subs in disc menus?

Edit
It looks like the disc is the same as the US release, with canadian french and latin spanish tracks

Last edited:
very mediocre steelbook but i'm still glad i added it to my X-Men steelbook collection

i just don't understand why the first disc has only english and spanish subtitles but the bonus disc has several other subtitles like french, dutch and more ...

why can't both discs not have all the same subtitles available? :confused: