X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #56) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 11, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK

received_1051078574908696.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Refuse to buy this one, not even the completionist in me is having its way. Bring on First Class and DOFP and then I'm done

Would love sabretooth on the slip but as he's on the steel I hope it's not. Interesting to see who it is

Yeah, I really don't know what they'll do for a slip on this one. Looks like they're using the Icons slipcovers from the UK and U.S. for all of them so far, but Origins never received an Icon release. Since that's the case, I'm kinda hoping they go with the artwork from the HMV exclusive:

Uk-Blu-ray-Dvd-x-men-Origins-Wolverine.jpg

Either that or the cover art from the DVD release that's never been on a Blu-ray before:

DVN5jVQSdjQXRU_3_l.jpg

Yeah, I really don't know what they'll do for a slip on this one. Looks like they're using the Icons slipcovers from the UK and U.S. for all of them so far, but Origins never received an Icon release. Since that's the case, I'm kinda hoping they go with the artwork from the HMV exclusive:

Uk-Blu-ray-Dvd-x-men-Origins-Wolverine.jpg

Either that or the cover art from the DVD release that's never been on a Blu-ray before:

DVN5jVQSdjQXRU_3_l.jpg

Actually, I'm taking a look at all the international posters released for the film and this one is pretty damn cool:

x-men-orc3adgenes-lobezno.jpg

But hey, Wolverine is already on the slipbox for X-Men 1, so maybe they could use Gambit on this slipbox instead (especially since I really liked Taylor Kitsch as Remy and really have no interest in seeing Channing Tatum as the character)?

photo.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: rj531