X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #56) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 11, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK

received_1051078574908696.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
are the green lines on the front for the embossing ?

Yeah it looks that way, the other lines on the front and back (which match) are for the folds in the steel but that extra square on the front looks like it will be embossing. Looks like title will be embossed

Reactions: BookofSteel
if you check out the film area website, its showing artwork for the other 3 x-men movies in the series. They would be a nice set all 6, but its going to cost of £120 for them :cold:

I don't know whether to take this as sarcasm or not, but.....
Hahahaha lol it doesn't look like Hugh Jackman because it's Liev Schrieber hahaha lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thanks for putting a smile on my face!!! :):):):):happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

That's because It not Hugh Jackman Wolverine Character

The new artwork on the x-men series of steelbooks is related to the villain in the films
Its Sabretooth
727346-wolverinenew_2.gif

...well that'd explain it. Nope, I was being serious, I'd not paid enough attention to the thread to conclude that @paulboland. I did, for a moment, look at it and wonder if it was him, but I figured that'd be stupid.

Saying that, it doesn't REALLY look like him either, it looks more like a hybrid of Hugh and Liev, if anything.

In fact, it looks more like a hybrid of Max Thieriot and Gabriel Macht:

tumblr_mlhl1nK2Y71s925gyo1_500.jpg
zq1xa-QN_400x400.jpeg

Reactions: Bagman99
...well that'd explain it. Nope, I was being serious, I'd not paid enough attention to the thread to conclude that @paulboland. I did, for a moment, look at it and wonder if it was him, but I figured that'd be stupid.

Saying that, it doesn't REALLY look like him either, it looks more like a hybrid of Hugh and Liev, if anything.

In fact, it looks more like a hybrid of Max Thieriot and Gabriel Macht:

tumblr_mlhl1nK2Y71s925gyo1_500.jpg
zq1xa-QN_400x400.jpeg
Great...now I'm having flashbacks of THE SPIRIT...:wtf::ugh::ohno::yuck::vomit: