adamantium.png

jpeg_zpsa77438ea.jpeg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 03, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99
ORDER:Amazon

NOTE (for USA version): Looks to include the 3D Blu-ray disc of the Wolverine

Own the ultimate limited-edition gift set created for the ultimate X-Men fan! The Limited Edition Adamantium Collection Gift Set features an exclusive tribute to Wolverine's adamantium claws — reflecting Logan's extraordinary strength and power — along with all 6 X-Men movies — including The Wolverine available for the first time — PLUS an all-new bonus documentary.
UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY

MEXICO

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is down to £99.99 at Zavvi now, hopefully Amazon might get it a little cheaper. I'm not a big X-men fan but this does look pretty tempting!

I have to agree it is a lot of money but it would cost a lot more to import from the US. The French Bluray edition I presume will probably have French text on the bluray packaging, can any one confirm this. I suppose it wont be such a big deal as all films are in English anyway and the pckaging is neatly hidden away.

Amazon France has this to pre-order, does this mean Amazon UK is next? Im going to wait.

You got your answer! Yes it is!:)

Oh this looks cool! not totally sure the girlfriend will be best pleased but it sure would look pretty next to the star trek phaser/steelbook ive got on order from France :)

What's the code? Is it one they email?

Its a unique single use code that they send to you by email. They normally send one out every few months, but this was the first they had sent me quite a while. It doesn't work on everything though e.g. it wouldn't work on some of the steelbook pre-orders.