adamantium.png

jpeg_zpsa77438ea.jpeg

CLICK LINKS BELOW TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 03, 2013
PRICE (at time of posting): $129.99
ORDER:Amazon

NOTE (for USA version): Looks to include the 3D Blu-ray disc of the Wolverine

Own the ultimate limited-edition gift set created for the ultimate X-Men fan! The Limited Edition Adamantium Collection Gift Set features an exclusive tribute to Wolverine's adamantium claws — reflecting Logan's extraordinary strength and power — along with all 6 X-Men movies — including The Wolverine available for the first time — PLUS an all-new bonus documentary.
UK (Zavvi Exclusive)

FRANCE

ITALY

GERMANY

MEXICO

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice set but I don't see the point in bundling all the X men movies when this set will be obsolete once Days of Future Past comes out.

I'd rather have it cheaper and it includes a unique Wolverine steelbook instead with an artbook/lithos

Last edited:
Well what do you expect for that price? Adamantium? :D
Damn straight :hilarious:

But seriously I know you can buy replica claws for $20-$30 (not sure what type of metal and from china) but the choice is out their. I have seen them at conventions where sword dealers are at and they are pretty cool even have a x-men plaque to hold it.

Sounded like it.... I assumed from the get go it would be.

Well I figured it would be some sort of metal but I guess not. Looks like I have a choice to make.

Damn straight :hilarious:

But seriously I know you can buy replica claws for $20-$30 (not sure what type of metal and from china) but the choice is out their. I have seen them at conventions where sword dealers are at and they are pretty cool even have a x-men plaque to hold it.

Well I figured it would be some sort of metal but I guess not. Looks like I have a choice to make.

Yeah these sets almost always as "nice" as they are there always made cheaply by cutting corners. I myself have shied away from getting these sets as I would rather just get the movie for cheap and get a collectible for the movie from a place like Sideshow or something similar for usually only a few bucks more (usually justifiable imo). But in this case... 7 movies for $120 or so and one being a new release its a pretty solid deal. Assuming you dont have the the movies I guess.