You Know there are to many Steelbooks being released when

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
You can move this topic if you like but, Don't you think germany is releasing way to many steelbooks.

They are just jumping on the bandwagon cause more people are collecting steelbooks.

And on top of all these releases most of them are crap titles i could make a better list of titles that deserve a steelbook release and i am sure so could all of you

eg. Scarface
Alice in Wonderland
Toy Story 1 2 3
Blade Runner
Goodfellas

and so on

Please post your rants here LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the nuptuals :scat:

.... and as a postman, you can receive it and hide it and she will never know ...... rule #1 for being a married steelbook collector ... trust me , I know, I am in both categories :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

¡Felicidades por el bodorrio! (funny word for marriage here in México)

You just get a FREE gold tip from a master on this subject, I concur with the rule 100%, being in same boat
ahorcado.gif

¡Felicidades por el bodorrio! (funny word for marriage here in México)

You just get a FREE gold tip from a master on this subject, I concur with the rule 100%, being in same boat
ahorcado.gif

.... and remember, it is not a lie if the words never leave your brain :D

EDIT: I was thinking that was a platinum tip ;)

In all seriousness though. Good luck with the upcoming marriage, and the real rule #1 is that there are many many thing that are way more important than steelbooks, and your marriage is one of them :cool:

Cheers
CrashKelly

Nope, n getting married in 30 days time lol!!

Told the other half, i am only buying steel books from now on, she just kinda glazed over, and rolled her eyes.

Cant wait to get some delivered, added bonus is i am a postman, so i ll get it first thing in the morning!

Least you dont have to worry about the Postman damaging your steel. However when you see another postal worker throw your package down the line you may fly across the room and put him in a death grip and stangle him.

I can see the headlines now. "Postman kills Postman over Blu-ray SteelBook Damage"

Nope, n getting married in 30 days time lol!!

Told the other half, i am only buying steel books from now on, she just kinda glazed over, and rolled her eyes.

Cant wait to get some delivered, added bonus is i am a postman, so i ll get it first thing in the morning!

Are you sure. I know a guy who sells Nascar stuff!:D

Congrats on the nuptuals :scat:

.... and as a postman, you can receive it and hide it and she will never know ...... rule #1 for being a married steelbook collector ... trust me , I know, I am in both categories :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

:hilarious: I have a box with like 9 SBs that my girl has absolutely no clue that I got

Oh man, Thats scarry.:ohno:

:hilarious: I am still not fully exposed to the OCD syndrome!

You Know there are to many Steelbooks being released when YOUR WIFE FINDS YOUR HIDDEN STASH!

:hilarious: ... :scat:

I snuck 4 steels in this morning. :naughty:

:ohno: hide them in the house is very dangerous, I got them here in the office, about 15
icon_rolleyes.gif

:hilarious: I find this too funny

Oh yes, it is crazy as hell and I have to keep one eye on here all the time when we are in the basement as they are in the crawl space.

It is the worst when she is at home and I am not :ohno:

If she ever finds them EEK! :angry: :twisted:

Cheers
CrashKelly

Status
Not open for further replies.