Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

img_1262-jpg.366804

Reactions: yurydalkou
So when you ask @bloodsnake007 for something, you can always expect to receive more than you bargained for. Thanks buddy. :)

Top row are the slips I asked for (bar a few he forgot, which is why I always call him Dory and which is why he sent me the Dory toy :naughty: ), minus the certified bloodsnake007's fun size snickers and the Nacho Libre collectible.

Bottom row are all the extras he graciously included, minus a couple that didn't make it in this photo.

IMG_1281.jpg

P.S.: I refuse to include the spicy seeds in the photo. :p @tridon I believe he does the same thing with you :LOL:

So when you ask @bloodsnake007 for something, you can always expect to receive more than you bargained for. Thanks buddy. :)

Top row are the slips I asked for (bar a few he forgot, which is why I always call him Dory and which is why he sent me the Dory toy :naughty: ), minus the certified bloodsnake007's fun size snickers and the Nacho Libre collectible.

Bottom row are all the extras he graciously included, minus a couple that didn't make it in this photo.

View attachment 367153

P.S.: I refuse to include the spicy seeds in the photo. :p @tridon I believe he does the same thing with you :LOL:

Man, he sends me the grossest candies ever... that he apparently loves! That's okay, though, because I got him back when I sent him a notepad made out of certified Canadian moose sh*t. :LOL:

That's one hell of a haul, though! Those extras that he threw in are awesome! Franky Claus came early this year!

View attachment 367088 View attachment 367089 View attachment 367090 View attachment 367091 View attachment 367092 View attachment 367093 View attachment 367094 View attachment 367095 View attachment 367096 I HAVE A CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!

Thank you @Ranavalone for helping me get Amazing Harry Potter Set and Game of Thrones Season 7. I am happy!!!
In addition got from Korea Missing Avengers and Thor 3

That Harry Potter set is AMAZING!!! Wow, those are easily the best-looking Blu-ray slipcovers that I've seen. Any idea if those are region-free?

Man, he sends me the grossest candies ever... that he apparently loves! That's okay, though, because I got him back when I sent him a notepad made out of certified Canadian moose sh*t. :LOL:

That's one hell of a haul, though! Those extras that he threw in are awesome! Franky Claus came early this year!

:rofl:

He does it on purpose :hilarious:

If you tell him, don't send, he will.

So, @bloodsnake007 , don't send me Suicide Squad HDZeta box set sealed. :p