Your Latest Blu-ray Slipcover Haul Photos

DVIXN5DX4AAhl-s.jpeg
DVIXN49X0AAXg_1.jpeg

That Harry Potter set is AMAZING!!! Wow, those are easily the best-looking Blu-ray slipcovers that I've seen. Any idea if those are region-free?
As Warner releases, they are definitely region-free. Nicely priced at the moment, 6.65 EUR ea in CDON's "three at 19.95 EUR" offer :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Wow, good to know! Do you know if these are still shipping with the slipcovers? I may have to go for these! :)
I believe that slip covers are the feature of these 2-disc HP special edition releases; at least I haven't seen them without slip covers anywhere.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
So when you ask @bloodsnake007 for something, you can always expect to receive more than you bargained for. Thanks buddy. :)

Top row are the slips I asked for (bar a few he forgot, which is why I always call him Dory and which is why he sent me the Dory toy :naughty: ), minus the certified bloodsnake007's fun size snickers and the Nacho Libre collectible.

Bottom row are all the extras he graciously included, minus a couple that didn't make it in this photo.

View attachment 367153

P.S.: I refuse to include the spicy seeds in the photo. :p @tridon I believe he does the same thing with you :LOL:

Man, he sends me the grossest candies ever... that he apparently loves! That's okay, though, because I got him back when I sent him a notepad made out of certified Canadian moose sh*t. :LOL:

That's one hell of a haul, though! Those extras that he threw in are awesome! Franky Claus came early this year!

:rofl:

He does it on purpose :hilarious:

If you tell him, don't send, he will.

So, @bloodsnake007 , don't send me Suicide Squad HDZeta box set sealed. :p

Oh, is that how it works? @bloodsnake007, please don't send me your 8ft tall Kong statue. :LOL:
I'm at a point where i dont have to. :cool:

In that case, @bloodsnake007, I would really hate it if you send me Wonder Woman HDzeta box set. Please dont. :stop:
:rofl:
LMFAO!!! :oohyeah: :woot: :rofl::rofl::rofl: @Apollon @tridon @AlienKing You Ninjas are hilariously LOCO! :hilarious: :wacky: I love it!
1499874700_arnold-schwarzenegger-funny.gif

View attachment 367088 View attachment 367089 View attachment 367090 View attachment 367091 View attachment 367092 View attachment 367093 View attachment 367094 View attachment 367095 View attachment 367096 I HAVE A CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!

Thank you @Ranavalone for helping me get Amazing Harry Potter Set and Game of Thrones Season 7. I am happy!!!
In addition got from Korea Missing Avengers and Thor 3
@yurydalkou Now this is what I call an EPIC HAUL! :woot: :notworthy: :cool: Man I want those HP editions! :drool: :thumbs: