Zero Dark Thirty

Would you buy a Zero Dark Thirty Steelbook?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Maybe (I want to see the movie first)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Maybe (Depends on the art)

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No!

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Would you buy a Zero Dark Thirty Steelbook?

In Theaters DEC 19, 2012 (NA)
VIEW TRAILER
CAST: Jessica Chastain, Jason Clarke, Joel Edgerton, Mark Strong, Chris Pratt, Kyle Chandler...
DIRECTED BY: Kathryn Bigelow (Hurt Locker)

CONCEPT ART:
zerodarkthirty_steelbook.jpg

Attachments

• zero dark thirty.jpg
    zero dark thirty.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon so, to sit nicely next to Hurt Locker steel.

Nice concept design Kaw!

Reactions: kaw
Thanks guys, There isn't much out there for "art".
I can't wait to see this movie. Looks awesome and I love the cast!

Depends on the film, if I like the film then I'll get it in steelbook form. The Hurt Locker got a steelbook so can see her second similar subject matter film getting a steelbook.

Chastain is amazing, as always.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Chastain is amazing, as always. Liked this movie a lot more than I thought I would!

Reactions: ash333
Does anyone else agree with me that Zero Dark Thirty should get a little more than just the vanilla amaray in the UK? I doubt we're even getting a slipcover for this film, which Argo did get, but the US steelbook looks incredible, and I just bought The Hurt Locker steelbook and it literally just trumped my whole collection in terms of design, and even had some extra features on the disc. Anyone else agree with me? If not a completely new steelbook design then a re-run of the US steelbook?

Reactions: paddytom
No. It's nice to see unique releases once in a while. I'm sick of seeing every new film getting released in multiple countries. We get quite a few exclusive titles, I don't think it's unreasonable for the US to get one for once :)

No. It's nice to see unique releases once in a while. I'm sick of seeing every new film getting released in multiple countries. We get quite a few exclusive titles, I don't think it's unreasonable for the US to get one for once :)

It's been a while since the last decent new release UK steelbook - Skyfall, Looper, The Dark Knight Rises...all these other ones are for re-releases, and all we've really got to look forward to is Django Unchained, and judging by the pictures isn't that nice. So you're against it just so the US can have an 'exclusive', and not so your neighbours across the pond can enjoy the release it deserves?

No I'm against it because I like to see unique releases. One of the most enjoyable parts of collecting for me is aquiring titles from all over the world. I would rather Universal put effort into a different new release because that is much more interesting than another version of a film we can already purchase a Steelbook for.

Region A locked - you're saying you'd like a release you already have to stay limited so it can retain some worth to your obsessive collection, at the expense of those who believe the film deserves a better release than it's currently getting in the UK. Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.