zesty #24 GitS, Dunkirk and Atomic Blonde Custom Lenticular Slipboxes (1 winner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
DURATION:

Finishing Sunday Feb 25th AM UK

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:

Here's custom lenticular slipboxes for GitS, Dunkirk and Atomic Blonde below made by me.

One winners each to receive all.

Will fit either standard sealed/open steelbook or amaray.

HOW TO WIN:

Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if you don’t do it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Atomic Blonde is quite possibly the ugliest steelbook I own, whats yours? Oh and feel free to thank my lenti thread (link in sig) I'm only 4 away from 3 figures ;)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Winner pays shipping please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you

If you like this and want to join my other giveaways simply search zesty and click the titles only box in the upper right corner of the screen

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

Last edited:
still have to say this is pretty bad artwork

91zGTaCibeL._SX385_.jpg

Reactions: zesty
I would have to say the original Fantastic 4 is the ugliest steelbook I own. Can’t part with it though!

Thanks for the more than awesome Giveaway :hungry: #Bestweekever

The most shocking were the Sticker Steelbooks...E.g. Source Code...Just cheaper than cheap

dont think i have too many ugly steels so probably the Zoolander walmart steelbook lol.
i actually kind of like that atomic blonde steelbook, but i know most people dont

Thanks for the giveaway Master!

The ugliest I have in my collection is Maze Runner The Scorch Trials.

I really don't have a steelbook in my collection i think is really ugly. If I had to choose I would say that I don't like the Underworld steelbook series very much because that title on the right side takes too much space on the front and does not have transparent background.
91ngJ6C06YL._SL800_.jpg

Thanks again for the giveaways! Love that Ghost in the Shell lenti!

I don't usually buy steelbooks that I find ugly, but I've got one of the several steelbooks with just Matt Damons face on it, Jason Bourne, I don't like that. :)

11324133-1424427317252905.jpg

@Punker76
Really? I love that Iron Man 3 steelbook. :O Just missing the title.

Thanks for the giveaway! I don't really buy Steelbooks I don't like but I did have Star Wars: The Force Awakens and that was pretty bad!

Thanks for the giveaway, zesty! Those are some great looking slips.

I've got my fair share of ugly steels--I've got almost all of the pop art series, after all. :LOL: But my least favorite is probably the Italian steel for Insidious:

sinister.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.