zesty #24 GitS, Dunkirk and Atomic Blonde Custom Lenticular Slipboxes (1 winner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
DURATION:

Finishing Sunday Feb 25th AM UK

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?

All registered members regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:

Here's custom lenticular slipboxes for GitS, Dunkirk and Atomic Blonde below made by me.

One winners each to receive all.

Will fit either standard sealed/open steelbook or amaray.

HOW TO WIN:

Main rule is thank, not thumbs up, not helpful, just thank this post/OP. This is where the list of names will come from and if you don’t do it you won't be in it even if you do post something in the thread.

Atomic Blonde is quite possibly the ugliest steelbook I own, whats yours? Oh and feel free to thank my lenti thread (link in sig) I'm only 4 away from 3 figures ;)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Winner pays shipping please bear this in mind when entering and do not enter if this will be to much for you

If you like this and want to join my other giveaways simply search zesty and click the titles only box in the upper right corner of the screen

So all that's left to say is have fun fellow Ninja's

Neil

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway. You're now two likes away from triple figures. ;)

I think I have to say that the Blues Brothers steelbook is the ugliest one that I own. Got it cheap from a second hand store and part of me wishes I didn't bother. lol

Reactions: zesty
Thanks for the giveaway.
The Best Buy Suicide Squad was very disappointing.
5649100_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642.jpeg

I have a German Independence Day from a few years ago. It has a printed back, which I'm not happy with.

Thank you for the giveaway....

The least favorite in my collection is the Battlestar Galactica movie, it's almost like a decal was put on to a silver steelbook....

battle.jpg

THANK YOU!! #BESTWEEKEVER

Spidey Futureshops...such good movies with boring and ulgy steels

Gorgeous slips @zesty and thanks for another fantastic giveaway

I hate to say it because, behind Drive, Fight Club is the thing that I collect more than anything else, but the German poop art Fight Club is really hard to love...
s-l400.jpg

Now if there was a Zesty lenticular to cover it up.......:whistle:

I would LOVE to own that Ghost in the Shell fullslip! :drool: It's a real beauty! :notworthy: :hungry: @zesty Thanks for another kick ass Give-Away!

The ugliest steelbook I have?
The Wolf of Wall Street Target Exclusive :vomit:

wolf.jpg

I guess in theory it would also be Atomic Blonde. It's kinda grown on me a bit but I don't have many that suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.