Last week, Alex reported that TWILIGHT was being released on Blu-ray exclusively to Target and Best Buy on March 21st. While this still remains true, May 5th will be the release date for all other stores with the exception of the UK where they will have access April 6th.
However, Amazon has pulled some strings and has gotten ahold of a Limited Collector’s Edition that will make any TWILIGHT fan drool! Inside a numbered jewelry box is the Blu-ray movie, the soundtrack on CD, an exclusive watch, limited edition charm bracelet, 8 photo cards and a certificate of authenticity. The price for all this limited edition goodness? $80!
Additionally the specs have been released as well.
- 1080p with 5.1 DTS-HD audio.
- Catherine Hardwicke, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart provide an audio commentary.
- Five extended and five deleted scenes with director introductions.
- Trailers including a BD-Live accessible trailer for the second movie, New Moon.
- Muse, Paramore and Linkin Park music videos.
- The Adventure Begins: The Journey from Page to Screen seven part documentary.
- Comic Con content.
The UK version seems to have a few other extras listed:
- Catherine Harwicke’s Bella’s Lullaby Remix video and Vampire’s Kiss montage.
- A conversation with Stephanie Meyer.
- Becoming Edward and Becoming Bella featurettes.
- Music: The heartbeat of Twilight.
- Exclusive UK premiere footage.
- Edward’s piano concert.