Warner has announced that they will release 300: The Complete Experience on Blu-ray July 21st. This new version will include PiP features the 1st version did not have and will also be presented in a Digibook edition that will have a 40-page booklet. This new release of the film will have 2 hours of newly added content on top of the features already included from the 1st version. These are good news for the fans of the film! Warner has revealed the technical specifications and supplements for the film.
Technical & Video specs
Blu-ray BD-50 @ 1080p/VC-1 with 2.40:1 Aspect Ratio
English Dolby TrueHD Master Audio 5.1 Surround
English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
French Dolby TrueHD Master Audio 5.1 Surround
- Audio Commentary: Director Zack Snyder, Writer Kurt Johnstad and Director of Photography Larry Fong
- The 300- Fact or Fiction?
- Preparing for Battle: The Original Test Footage
- Frank Miller Tapes
- Making 300 in Images
- Making of 300: A look at how the movie was made
- Who Were The Spartans: The Warriors of 300
- Bluescreen PiP
- Deleted Scenes: Introduction by Zack Snyder
- Media Centre
- Live Community Screening
- My WB Commentary
- Digital Copy
- The Complete 300 – A Comprehensive Immersion: interactive PiP that includes 3 different perspectives of the film.
- Creating a Legend: Frank Miller and Zack Snyder Interpret a Classic Tale
- Bringing the Legend to Life: Building a World From a Comic
- The History Behind the Myth: The Real Story of The Hot Gates