Zack Snyder’s gritty adaptation of Frank Miller’s graphic novel returns to Blu-ray, this time in Digi-book packaging with a 40-page book releasing in the USA on July 21st day and date with The Watchmen’s release to Blu-ray.
– The Complete 300: A Comprehensive Immersion – This NEW interactive picture-in-picture experience provides 3 unique perspectives to explore while you watch the film:
CREATING A LEGEND: Frank Miller and Zack Snyder Interpret a Classic Tale – Holding true to Frank Miller’s love of history and the importance of bringing a pure adaptation to screen in this tale-based account.
BRINGING THE LEGEND TO LIFE: Building a World From a Comic – Blending the most talented and creative minds together to bring Frank Miller’s art to life in cinematic form.
THE HISTORY BEHIND THE MYTH: The Real Story of The Hot Gates – A rich and historical perspective on the Spartans and this legendary landmark.
– BD-LIVE – Media Center; Live Community Screening; My WB Commentary. * Bluescreen Picture-In-Picture – Join Director Zack Snyder on a personal and fascinating commentary as he compares the Bluescreen composite to the feature.
– Audio Commentary by Director Zack Snyder, Writer Kurt Johnstad and Director of Photography Larry Fong.
– Webisodes – Behind the scenes peeks on the set of 300. – Production Design; Wardrobe; Stunt Work; Lena Headey; Adapting The Graphic Novel; Gerard Butler; Rodrigo Santoro; Training The Actors; Culture of The Sparta City/State; A Glimpse from the Set – Making 300 the Movie; Scene Studies from 300; Fantastic Characters of 300.
– Deleted Scenes with Introduction by Zack Snyder
– The 300- Fact or Fiction? – Historians, authors and filmmakers reveal how much of the movie is based on fact.
– Who Were The Spartans: The Warriors of 300 – The customs and ways of life of the Spartan used by the actors and filmmakers to build their characters.
– Preparing for Battle: The Original Test Footage – See how Frank Miller’s images were used in an video montage that evolved into the fight scene test and ultimately convinced the studio to make the movie.
– Frank Miller Tapes – We’ll show how the outspoken Miller continued to push his limits to realize his epic graphic novel, 300, in the world of theatrical film.
– Making of 300 – A look at how the movie was made.
– Making 300 in Images – Rapid fire stills from the first day of production to the last.
– 40-Page collectible book packaging includes a comprehensive walk-through of the new cutting-edge Blu-ray features, behind the scenes and production photos AND never-before-seen sketches from creator Frank Miller.