MGM has detailed the release of Spinal Tap for Blu-ray. We previously announced that this film would be hitting store shelves on July 14th, well let me fix this, the film will be out on July 28th. The film will include several goodies for the fans! This release will be presented in widescreen format at 1.85:1 with an English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround.
Disc 1 Features
- Over 1 Hour of Deleted Scenes and Outtakes
- Audio Commentary: Members of Spinal Tap
- 1 Featurette: Catching Up With Marty DiBergi
- Flower People Press Conference
- 4 Classic Spinal Tap Music Videos: “Gimme Some Money,” “(Listed to the) Flower People,” “Hell Hole” & “Big Bottom”
- Spinal Tap Appearance on The Joe Franklin Show
- Spinal Tap sells cheese and a variety of other exciting products
Disc 2 Features
- “Stonehenge” Performance at the 2007 Live Earth Concert
- National Geographic Stonehenge Interview with Nigel Tufnel
So there it is enjoy it!
This Is Spinal Tap [Blu-ray]