HBO Home Entertainment has revealed the release date along with the extras that will be included in the hit miniseries “The Pacific”. The miniseries is set to release on November 2nd. It will include a total of 10 episodes expanding on 6-discs that will include a DTS-HD Master Audio. Check below for a list of supplements.
- The Pacific Field Guide: Allows viewers to see additional information on the historical events that were depicted in the miniseries, view additional maps, interviews and more.
- The Pacific Enhanced Viewing: This is a 10 part, 10 hour PiP mode that will allow viewers to see interviews with historians and veterans, archival footage, and much much more.
- Historical Backgrounds: These are prologues that will be included for each episode.
- Anatomy of the Pacific War Documentary
- Profiles of The Pacific Documentary
- Making The Pacific Documentary