So it seems that Sony will be following Disney and make the announcement for their first 3D title. Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 3D is set to be released on June 22nd. The technical specifications are identical with the obvious add on 3D feature, but the supplements have decreased from the previous 2D version. Check below for the details of the supplements.
- A Recipe for Success: The Making of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Key Ingredients: The Voices of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
- Extended Scenes
- Early Development Scenes
- Progression Reels with Introductions by Visual Effects Supervisor Rob Bredow
- “Raining Sunshine” Music Video by iCarly’s Miranda Cosgrove
- Behind the Scenes of Miranda Cosgrove’s “Raining Sunshine” Music Video
- 3D sneak previews of Open Season and Monster House Blu-ray 3D™ titles
The director’s commentary, the interactive splat button, the “Raining Sunshine” sing along, Flint’s Food Fight Game, and Make It Rain Food extras found on the already released 2D version on Blu-ray are not included in this 3D release. Check below for the artwork.