Warner Home Video announced “Pee Wee’s Big Adventure” and “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” for Blu-ray release on October 4th. Check below for a list of supplements and artwork.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- In-Movie Experience!
- Tim Burton Takes You Through the Mouth-Watering Creative Process That Brought This Elaborate Production to the Screen – All as You
- Watch the Movie!
- Plus Other Special Features
- Commentary by Tim Burton Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Chocolate Dreams
- Different Faces, Different Flavors Designer Chocolate Under the Wrapper
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Sweet Sounds
- Becoming Oompa-Loompa: How They Turned One Man into Hundreds of Oompa-Loompas
- Attack of the Squirrels: A Look at the Trained Nut-Sorting Squirrels
- Fantastic Mr. Dahl: A Look into the Life of Roald Dahl
- 2 Previsualizations: Augustus Gloop Dance and Mike Teavee Dance
- Dolby TrueHD Music-Only Track Showcasing Danny Elfman’s Score and Songs
- European Club Reel Theatrical Trailer
Pee Wee’s Big Adventure
- Commentary by Paul Reubens and Director Tim Burton
- Additional Scenes
- Production Sketches and Storyboards
- Music-Only Track with Commentary by Danny Elfman
- Theatrical Trailer