HBO has announced a few of their popular shows for Blu-ray release. Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season has been set for August 28, the set will include all the episodes from the series plus it will include a DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy. Also, on the same day Season 1 will be available with the DVD/UltraViolet copies.
Hung: The Complete Third Season, How To Make It In America: The Complete Second Season, and Bored to Death: The Complete Third Season have been all set for September 4 release. These sets will not include the DVD/UltraViolet copies. Check below for a list of supplements and artwork!
Boardwalk Empire: The Complete Second Season
- Six audio commentaries
- Back to the Boardwalk: A 15-minute recap of Season 1 with Creator/Executive Producer Terence Winter.
- The Money Decade: An exploration of the styles and trends that made the decade of the 20’s roar.
- Updates to the Boardwalk: A walkthrough of the new sets with Creator/Executive Producer Terence Winter and crew.
- Living in 1921: An interactive guide that transports viewers back in time to discover the styles, sounds, and events that defined 1921.
- Secrets of the Past: Storytelling in Episode 11: An enhanced, picture-in-picture feature with cast and crew reflecting on the season’s most pivotal episode.
- Character Dossier: An interactive guide that tracks the major players of Season 2.
Hung: The Complete Third Season
- 4 audio commentaries with creators/executive producers Colette Burson and Dmitry Lipkin and writers Julia Brownell, Drew Lindo, Eduardo Machado, and Micah Schraft
- HUNG: Inside the Series – Creators/executive producers Colette Burson and Dmitry Lipkin discuss the story arc for this season
- Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy – Charlie (Lennie James) dispenses words of wisdom on his chosen profession
- Wellness Center Walkthrough – A tour of the new set conducted by series creator/executive producer Colette Burson
- Damon & Darby’s Music Video “Where is Henry Ford?”
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted Scenes
How to Make it in America: The Complete Second Season
- 3 Audio Commentaries with creator/executive producer Ian Edelman, executive producer Julian Farino, Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk
- 3 Days Downtown – A glimpse into the lives of three young entrepreneurs trying to find and hold onto success in New York City
- Inside the Series – Through clips and in their own words, go behind the scenes of How To Make It In America with the cast and crew as they share details about the characters and plotlines
Bored to Death: The Complete Third Season
- 4 audio commentaries with Jason Schwartzman (Jonathan), Jonathan Ames (Writer/Series Creator), Ted Danson (George), Michael Lehmann (Director), John Hodgman (Guest Star), Zach Galifianakis (Ray), Tristram Shapeero (Director), and Adam Bernstein (Director)
- Deleted Scenes
- Inside the Episodes