Warner Home Video has set “Little Shop of Horrors” for Blu-ray release on October 9. The film will arrive in a 40-page Digibook form, but that’s not all. Warner has restored the film in full color and has provided a 5.1 track. The release will include a theatrical and a director’s cut versions of the film. There’s more so check below for a list of supplements.
- Theatrical version of the film with optional commentary
- The Director’s Cut featuring the newly restored 20-minute alternate ending
- Digitally re-mastered picture and 5.1 sound on both versions
- “Frank Oz and Little Shop of Horrors: The Director’s Cut,” an introduction by Frank Oz with Richard Conway
- “A Story of Little Shop of Horrors” (behind-the-scenes documentary)
- Outtakes and deleted scenes with optional commentary
- Two theatrical trailers