Wreck
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Group Buys About

• Hi I hope you are doing well I have a request if you could reserve 1 copy each of Blufans Dr Strange and Shang-Chi Premium would be great
    thanks Klaus
    HEY WRECK! CAN U TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE MATRIX SET? WHEN DOES IT COME OUT, WHERE IS THE LEATHER ON, AND WHEAT ELSE DOES IT COME WITH? THX
    D
    Howdy. As I have not done GB before (always order direct off retailer), I’m considering doing so for Cooey’s Kimchidvd’s Hacksaw Ridge Special Box. It looks like the same size/weight as the Wind River Special Box. What sort of $US to ship out from the hub to New Zealand do you reckon?
    Wreck
    Wreck
    soon as i ship first wind river box abroad ill know. very soon.
    Hi Wreck,

Eiichiro has offered me his blade runner one click and I was hoping you could post direct to me ?

In terms of payment I will pay him once you can confirm and any other cost pay HDN.

Kind regards

Shayid
    Hey Wreck, i noticed a couple years ago, you talked about the Blockbuster Movie Poster. Do you have them still/want to sell?? or Know where you can get them.
    Hey Wreck. I've got every Mondo Steelbook except fot the newest Avengers release... I'd like to order through the group buy option (if possible) but have never done this. Can you tell me if I can still order this through group buy? I'm in Canada so I'm wondering if there's an addiditonal cost?

Just hoping to clarify my options so I can place an order.

Thanks!
    Hello! I am still new to Group buys, but am adamant about getting involved more significantly with the community. Please include me in any GBs, specifically Hateful Eight, and Deadpool, but am willing to get into any. These are just the specific ones I want.

Thank you sincerely,
    Trev
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…