Purchase link: Standard edition
Price: 24.99 Standard
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4000 Standard
Finish: Mixed Gloss and Satin

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook™ series #001
•A loving treatment of the art created by Martin Ansin with extra details by the artist himself
•Disc art created specifically for this SteelBook release. Featuring an exact replica of the watch from the movie with rich colour tones
•The timelines are separated by detailed gloss and satin combined complex metallic layering
•Highly detailed metallic effect
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo and SteelBook from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve with Mondo X SteelBook branding

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Exclusive HDN Preview Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell yes, would love a decent steel for this film.

To be honest I don't really mind what film it is as long as it's a good one, and the disc is region free or "all regions". Drive was a must have purchase for me purely for the overall finish and art, but I have no real desire to have a bunch of Mondo steels if I can't watch them. Region free players are still not common in the UK and the ones that are any good are very expensive.

Same here, I don't have a region free player so I'm hoping for region free discs in the future.

With Drive there was no problem since I have so many different versions of the film.

I love the idea of some of those horror ones suggested! They Live is one of my fav Mondo posters that I don't have because it came out before I knew about Mondo. The Psycho one is one my favs of the ones I do own. It would be great if it ends up being for a film that I don't already own a steelbook for...The Wizard of Oz would be nice! This would look much better than the previously released steelbook.
DSC03189_1-222x350.jpg

1) Dark Knight 2) Looper 3) Alien 4) Django Unchained 5) Oblivion 6) The Lost Boys

I have no idea which one I would want the most... The first four sound really appealing to me, maybe Alien or Django? Looper and Dark Knight would be magnificent too... Please, just give me all of them!

1) Dark Knight 2) Looper 3) Alien 4) Django Unchained 5) Oblivion 6) The Lost Boys

I have no idea which one I would want the most... The first four sound really appealing to me, maybe Alien or Django? Looper and Dark Knight would be magnificent too... Please, just give me all of them!
I love them all too :)
This is a question of which is #001, but who knows maybe all of them will exist some day

Reactions: rj531
I would like this to be Dark Knight or Alien :D But I think it will be Looper :)

Hard to go wrong with any of those choices but I'd love to see Alien (and Aliens!) get the treatment. The existing steel is pretty lackluster imo and the Mondo art is fantastic.

UK's Looper already had Mondo art and I'd rather see a Batman Begins before one for The Dark Knight. I'm hoping it's Alien because I love Alien, but I feel like it'll probably be Django Unchained since it has the same distributor in Canada as Drive. Though, honestly, I could care less for a Mondo Django SteelBook.

I will be happy no matter what but @zerox39 foreshadowing avatar might point to Looper.. Could be Django too..but from QT's films I would rather Kill Bill (also based on the Mondo art)

I would love an Alien Mondo ( @digitalbabe will be ecstatic) since its the 35th anniv this year or The Lost Boys!!!

Reactions: DJ IXS