Purchase link: Standard edition
Price: 24.99 Standard
Group Buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir

World Exclusive Art: Yes
Units: 4000 Standard
Finish: Mixed Gloss and Satin

Some of the features of the standard Blu-ray SteelBook:
•Mondo X SteelBook™ series #001
•A loving treatment of the art created by Martin Ansin with extra details by the artist himself
•Disc art created specifically for this SteelBook release. Featuring an exact replica of the watch from the movie with rich colour tones
•The timelines are separated by detailed gloss and satin combined complex metallic layering
•Highly detailed metallic effect
•Each piece has been personally designed by Mondo and SteelBook from the front cover to the discs
•Packaged in a translucent sleeve with Mondo X SteelBook branding

00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Exclusive HDN Preview Video

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaw crap, I only have a european PS3. Thanks for the fast reply though :)
You can always swap discs from another release (say, a used amaray version on the bay).
Of course, I don't know if the Mondo Steelbook version has any added extra content that other versions don't have- you'd have to check that out. I know I always consider swapping discs if I love the steel art enough! (of course, since I got a region free player, the swapping days are over!!);)

My package tracking is now showing as 'out for delivery'! So it looks like I may have them a day early :)

Some pics of the Looper Regular and Variant editions. Unfortunately the variant has a couple of small scratches below, but other than that they look very good. While the inside art/discs are the same, I found these two editions more distinct than Boyhood Mondo (more specifically the slips themselves). This time the numbering has been typed not handwritten.

Also note: numbering is on the wrap around the steelbook, not the slip, which is ridiculous if you want to open the steelbook and keep, so remember to peel this off the wrap and attach to your slipcover and not throw out by mistake!

hrg6me.jpg

epq786.jpg

19302e.jpg

24vt8vn.jpg

Last edited: