Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release Date: May 19th, 2015
Purchase Link: Future Shop
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:
Region: could be Region A locked
Audio: Blu-Ray: Spanish: 7.1 Surround Sound) and DVD: Spanish 6.1 DTS, 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround / Français 2.0 Stereo Surround
Subtitles: Bluray: English, English SDH, Spanish and DVD: English, Français, Spanish
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-pans-labyrinth-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/03/23/pans-labyrinth-futureshop-blu-ray-mondo-steelbook/

pans11-jpg.158480

m2216644.jpg
m2216644_1.jpgm2216644_2.jpgm2216644_3.jpgm2216644_4.jpgm2216644_5.jpgm2216644_6.jpg

Get ready to be immersed in Guillermo Del Toro's fairy tale Pan's Labyrinth. The art was designed by Jock who is known for his comic illustrations for Batman, Wolverine, and Dredd. Pan's Labyrinth marks number 004 in the Mondo X SteelBook line up.
More Information

About this Mondo X SteelBook
Mondo and SteelBook have done it again. Working together they have brought us this stunning world exclusive product just to Future Shop.

This SteelBook is number 004 in the Mondo X SteelBook. The entire package from the inside out has been laid out by Mondo, SteelBook, and Jock with great care.

Some of the features of the Blu-ray SteelBook:
  • Mondo X SteelBook series #004
  • Art created by Jock with extra details designed just for this release
  • Using a combination of silk screening and spot varnish gives the SteelBook a textured feel

Last edited by a moderator:
To further speculate that this release is Gremlins / Gremlins 2--

This was a photo teased by @zerox39 of demo units--if you look at the gold / brown and white / brown steels shown first and second from the left:

image2-jpg.139663
If I had to guess what those demo units were in the photo, I would say Django Unchained, The Lost Boys, and The Dark Knight. So I say that none of those pictured in this photo will turn out to be the title. But just a guess. I can't wait to see what it actually is. The suspense is killing all of us I think.

Reactions: rj531
I just really hope its something I don't already have a steelbook for. I love Mondo, but I hate double dipping. I already have steel for Jurassic Park and Alien, but not Predator...

Hey guys, first time poster! (I post a lot on blu-ray forum, but they don't have a Mondo thread). Anyway, I would love that Jurassic Park, but I'm going to go ahead and put my money on Alien.

Not only would it be good timing with the recent announcement of a new Alien movie being made by Neil Blomkamp, but the Alamo Drafthouse is screening Alien for their Mondo x Chiller presentation. (Considering Tim League runs Mondo & the Drafthouse chain).

t1JIi1g.png

At least here in Denver, the Drafthouse is playing this on April 22nd. And the last two releases (Looper and First Blood) have both been released on the 24th of the month. It would make sense to show the film two days before the steelbook comes out, get people's interest level up.

EDIT : Just read in the other thread that April's release got pushed back into May. So now I'm not as certain with my logic.

Last edited by a moderator: