May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 26th, 2015
Purchase link: Dredd 3D Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $24.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes: High gloss with satin finish per @Wreck and could be Region A locked

More PICS HERE
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/05/06/first-look-exclusive-dredd-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook/

HDN Exclusive Preview Video

DreddMondoSteelBook1.jpg

00full.jpg

00.jpg01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Official announcement by HDN
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/04/14/dredd-3d-mondo-blu-ray-steelbook-announced/

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved this today. It looks flipping great. Thanks @Drum18 :) - There's one thing I wondered though - is it just me or is the steelbook finish slightly different when it comes to Dredd's chin, or at-least the one side of his chin? Heh. I'm rubbing my finger over it and it almost has a texture similar to how something feels when a sticker has been removed or something. There's an extremely tiny paint-chip/scratch in the same area... so I'm wondering if Dredd's chin has took a bit of a whack maybe. Heh.

Reactions: Drum18
has anyone else noticed that the "Judgment Is Coming" lettering has a 3D effect? Take it out of the slip and look at it from an angle. There's a white layer that almost pops off the cover with the red backdrop.

and than I almost thought the steel left residual paint on the slip when I realized it was just an outline printed on the slip that gives the overall image slightly more color and definition.

Fantastic edition.

Received mine yesterday... these are getting better and better with every release! Easily my favourite Dredd edition so far. :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
I getting a little frustrated... Mine still hasn't arrived! And I pre-ordered this too!
I talked to best buy and they said to contact them if it still hasn't come after 12 business days... But it feels like forever since this thing shipped.
This is why I always like buying in store better.
Congrats to everyone who has theirs already. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
...maybe i should have joined @Drum18 's groupbuy? haha

I getting a little frustrated... Mine still hasn't arrived! And I pre-ordered this too!
I talked to best buy and they said to contact them if it still hasn't come after 12 business days... But it feels like forever since this thing shipped.
This is why I always like buying in store better.
Congrats to everyone who has theirs already. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
...maybe i should have joined @Drum18 's groupbuy? haha
Hum... you're aware that people from USA/UK/Germany/France and other Western Europe has received their copy before you right? :hilarious: