Purchase link: Target.com
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21
Notes: Region Free.

f1.png

f2.pngf5.pngf6.pngfg31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AlienKing It's The Matrix Trilogy :naughty:
:OMG::OMG::OMG:.....:angry::mad:...damn you for teasing me like that, I want to believe you so badly :ohno::(. Oh how I wish they'd do a Mondo Matrix :drool: separately of course. Although I don't know if there were any mondo for 2 & 3. I've seen a couple for the first one.

Hmm on second thought, Mondo Matrix = M & M = Marshal Mathers = Eminem = M & M = Mondo Matrix = :OMG::OMG::OMG:
WOW! No matter how you look at it, Mondo Matrix CONFIRMED!!!
The-Matrix-has-you.jpg

OMG !! Just saw this ! now i want it so bad :( :(
I've watch ebay once in a while for those posters. They're damn expensive though. Have you seen the green variant? Both would fit in my mancave soooo well :drool::drool::drool::oohyeah:

:OMG::OMG::OMG:.....:angry::mad:...damn you for teasing me like that, I want to believe you so badly :ohno::(. Oh how I wish they'd do a Mondo Matrix :drool: separately of course. Although I don't know if there were any mondo for 2 & 3. I've seen a couple for the first one.

Hmm on second thought, Mondo Matrix = M & M = Marshal Mathers = Eminem = M & M = Mondo Matrix = :OMG::OMG::OMG:
The-Matrix-has-you.jpg

I've watch ebay once in a while for those posters. They're damn expensive though. Have you seen the green variant? Both would fit in my mancave soooo well :drool::drool::drool::oohyeah:
I think The Matrix need a special one. Even more after the wierd french release.

Reactions: AlienKing

:rofl::rofl:

Hard to fault that logic! ;)

FYI, Mondo haven't released anything for part II & III.

Yup, the variant is awesome as well. :)

tong_matrix_variant_archive_thumb_9b161243-b97f-4c0f-955c-9899ad8e7a16_1024x1024.jpeg

Reactions: AlienKing
I think The Matrix need a special one. Even more after the wierd french release.
It definitely needs something unique and epic. It never received anything of sort. (n)

:rofl::rofl:

Hard to fault that logic! ;)

FYI, Mondo haven't released anything for part II & III.

Yup, the variant is awesome as well. :)

tong_matrix_variant_archive_thumb_9b161243-b97f-4c0f-955c-9899ad8e7a16_1024x1024.jpeg
I was afraid they didn't do anything for 2 & 3. I wouldn't mind just the first one at least :D

Reactions: spass