#009 Terminator 2: Judgment Day (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 30th, 2015
Purchase link: Terminator 2: Judgment day Mondo X SteelBook
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: Drum18 or biscuitnoir
Notes:

HDN exclusive article:
https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/06/...eelbook-is-009-in-the-mondo-x-steelbook-line/

HDN Exclusive Teaser Video

00.jpg

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
YESSS! Bwahahahahah. Welcome back Mondo.

Suck on that @bloodsnake007 :D It's a popular title AND exclusive to Canada
"
popcorn2.gif
" :LOL:

Good for our fellow ninjas to the North! Hopefully after 9 & 10 they will start alternating releases between the U.S. and Canada. Especially since this whole line began as a collaboration between Texas' own Mondo and Canadian Future Shop.

Good for our fellow ninjas to the North! Hopefully after 9 & 10 they will start alternating releases between the U.S. and Canada. Especially since this whole line began as a collaboration between Texas' own Mondo and Canadian Future Shop.
Yea, its nice to go back and forth. Keep things interesting and more importantly, access to more titles for mondo. And sharing is caring after all :D

Personally it might be unpopular but I think there should be a UK release thrown in also

YESSS! Bwahahahahah. Welcome back Mondo.

Suck on that @bloodsnake007 :D It's a popular title AND exclusive to Canada
"
popcorn2.gif
" :LOL:
@AlienKing If the Steelbook has an embossed n!pple, I'll suck on that alright! :wacky: :D I've said it once before and I'll say it again, "DAMN YOU you damn Canadians!" :mad: :box: :p

It's great to have the Exclusives go back and forth, keeps the Collecting Game interesting! :thumbs: I agree, sharing is caring! :notworthy: Hopefully the UK will be next ;)

Reactions: Jb162009 and harry
Hopefully this will be at least end August/September as 006 & 007 are already end of July and i expect 008 may even be same date or maximum of a weeks different so mid August.

So far ive got or getting every one as ive enjoyed all the films picked (never seen Pans Labyrinth or Flash Gordon but heard only good things) so 009 as well is a no brainer.

For some strange reason im thinking Inglorious Basterds or Django as we've still yet to get a Quentin Tarantino mondo steel