#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot woot OOS online. Hope they give us more NEW RELEASES in the future..hint hint the upcoming Crimson Peak, still not too late for Mad Max Fury Road..LOL!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Just seen an unboxing video of this. I see only laziness in the name of creativity. Glad that I passed this shite.

Happy with the FA release.
I semi agree- While the slip on this is my favourite from the Mondo x series, the actual steelbook itself leaves a lot to be desired in terms of design- Compare this to the awesome artwork on Drive, Looper, Dredd, First Blood, Shaun of the Dead and Flash Gordon and this almost seems out of place to me...

Reactions: svenning
I just unwrapped mine yesterday to rewatch the film. The finish on the steel makes it slightly better than how the pics make it look. It is still seriously disappointing for a Mondo steel though. Worst steel of the series, but great slip...

Reactions: lgans316 and lolwut
Got a couple of copies of Flash Gordon with an upside down clear Mondo slip cover sealed - been a lot of talk about "grails" when that kind of thing happens.

LOL
Grail? Are you kidding me? Do people even know the meaning of 'grail'? :facepalm:
Just because someone accidently put the slip on the other way, it doesn't become a grail :meh:

@apsmith21 @AlienKing @Drum18 got this one ! And i think @runk0002 got a upside down ex-machina !?

IflBS25.jpg
Once you (or whoever you give it to) unseal it, it won't be any different from others :p

Grail? Are you kidding me? Do people even know the meaning of 'grail'? :facepalm:
Just because someone accidently put the slip on the other way, it doesn't become a grail :meh:

Once you (or whoever you give it to) unseal it, it won't be any different from others :p
yea true... it's not really a grail if someone open it. I think the really rare one are upside down spin or a true misprint on the steel. I also got this GOTG :p :p

8bXUHfV.jpg

Reactions: AlienKing