#010 Ex Machina (Mondo x SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Aug 9, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Release date: July 14, 2015
Purchase link: Ex Machina Mondo
Price: $24.99
Group buy: Drum18 or Biscuitnoir
Notes: Region A locked

EX MACHINA Mondo Blu-ray SteelBook announced | Hi-Def Ninja - Blu-ray SteelBooks - Pop Culture - Movie News

Ex-Machina-Beauty-Shot.png

Ex-Machina-main-w-sleeve.pngEx-Machina-main.pngExMachina-Tilted.pngEx-Machjna-Insidewithinsert.pngEx-Machina-inside.pngEx-Machina_BACK-with-SLEEVE.pngEx-Machina-Back.png

"That image is just the slipcase - looking forward to showing the actual steel book... New art and the finish is unbelievable #ExMachina"

Last edited by a moderator:
While you are there pick up some of those signed copies of the MONDO The Thing!

Unfortunately i won't be there personally, and i just realized i got @Wreck 's statement wrong - HDN will have this release in stock at the Con, i though he was talking about the online shop.. :D
Well, guess i will have to find a member kind enough to pick me up a copy..

Reactions: C.C. 95
Looking for opinions from the forum members on whether this Mondo design or the one that's been making the rounds via Zavvi, HDZeta, etc. is better? I don't think I can justify spending money on both. After the recent Mondo steelbooks that I got from Target I had my mind set on getting more of those, but then I saw the Zavvi release and thought maybe that would be a better one to try to hunt down.

Any opinions on one vs. the other...?

Looking for opinions from the forum members on whether this Mondo design or the one that's been making the rounds via Zavvi, HDZeta, etc. is better? I don't think I can justify spending money on both. After the recent Mondo steelbooks that I got from Target I had my mind set on getting more of those, but then I saw the Zavvi release and thought maybe that would be a better one to try to hunt down.

Hi,
If you are looking for an exclusive beautiful one, this Steelbook is for you :thumbs:.
Zavvi steelbook is not an exclusive one, you can find the same one in France with the FNAC.
But for my part I already have the mondo :drool: and I will probably take the FNAC too :hilarious:.

I had my mind already set on any steelbook, but luckily the Mondo x SteelBook release.
It's a really beautiful steelbook.

Get both. The WWA version has stunning design and embossing. The Mondo X is unique in its own way with exclusive art and slipcover- very cool. The Zavvi, FNAC, HDzeta are all the same steelbook- except HDzeta wrapped theirs in a exclusive slipcover with and exclusive lenti on top.

Any mondos that dont sell out at the Con will make it to the web store.

Ooh, got my fingers crossed then. I purchased the Mondo SB for a friend of mine through the GB thread, but didn't get one for myself because I hadn't seen the movie yet. Recently watched EM and it blew me away (wasn't really expecting any less from Garland). So of course now that I want one of these bad boys they're no longer available. Here's hoping....

I wish i could have gotten this when it first released but I slept. My favorite of the series, but prices are rediculous now.

Try posting in this thread, you might get lucky and find help from another member for a price within your budget.

Make sure you follow the OP guidelines when posting there. :)

Welcome to HDN, feel free to contact any mod you see online should you need help.

This is actually the first movie that I've bought and kept multiple steels for. I simply needed both this AND the HDZeta edition. They're both so damn perfect