QQ图片20160811172428.jpg

115326asfqnfa2jdxaxsfq.jpg

115324beu5ezexc6zgkzfn.jpg

115322efoocroqehx5cex2.jpg

115319bbuhuh2hhzyu1bza.jpg

115318s4qhp02x47oo4yo7.jpg

1200088e3nzwyc4e78yex8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Don´t have an Avengers steelbook so far and hope they´re going with the Ansin artwork, i really don´t like much of Tyler Stouts work except Goonies & Drive.

@dan8885 There was also a Stout print for part 1 don´t know if it´s Mondo or HCG.

TheAvengers_screenprint_regular_USA_TylerStout-1.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
Oh man, while I bet these will look great,
I don't know how my wallet is going to handle a Mondo Avengers line considering there's already 12 films in the 1st two phases!

Cool. Don´t have an Avengers steelbook so far and hope they´re going with the Ansin artwork, i really don´t like much of Tyler Stouts work except Goonies & Drive.

@dan8885 There was also a Stout print for part 1 don´t know if it´s Mondo or HCG.

TheAvengers_screenprint_regular_USA_TylerStout-1.jpg

Aw damn buddy, I thought it's Age of Ultron and not the first one. I was in the wrong thread :D
This is also by Stout. It would be awesome if they use Stouts art if its on the Steel or the Slip or anything.

im loving the news as im a huge fan of the Mondo X wave. Im hoping both either get the Tyler Stouts artworks or we get new artworks. Hopefully both will match and be a large enough print run for everyone who wants one to be able to get a copy. Would be quite annoying if both sell out really fast.

Reactions: Marina Blue
Aw damn buddy, I thought it's Age of Ultron and not the first one. I was in the wrong thread :D
This is also by Stout. It would be awesome if they use Stouts art if its on the Steel or the Slip or anything.

They are releasing both so the first is probably Stout and the second Ansin.

So this collection is totally different from the Mondo x Steelbook line?
Because the numbering is different...

Confirmed, yes.

Reactions: wongsifu

Not my strongest day,too. Obviously i wanted Ansin´s Age Of Ultron print as the artwork for the first Avengers movie :D

Reactions: dan8885
I am surprised Blufans are releasing The Avengers films as part of the Mondo X line. It is unlikely these are going to go well with the previous MCU Steelbooks from Blufans. The price is probably going to be ridiculous considering the companies involved as well.

Isn't this thread in the wrong section? Shouldn't all Mondo X releases be in the Mondo X forum?

Now the question is : In which shelf will it be stored ? In the Blufans section or in the Mondo section... :ohno::ohno::ohno:
Ha! That sucks. Looks like you'll have to buy 2 of each to put in both sections.

I am saying pass right now, how I'll feel after I see the mock up I don't know but I am really bored of the same movies getting pumped out over & over again.

And before you start I know that AOU has hardly had any different steels but we all know that won't last long.