#022 Stephen King's IT (2017) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [Europe]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Matt Ryan Tobin

81Q6zGYrgZL._SY679_.jpg

81eVXn5hGfL._SX522_.jpg

91WVakiuk6L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh this is easily my favourite from the recent announcements. Really great artwork! I still wish they'd stop being lazy with the back art though and start doing something a little more creative... that's what Mondo are known for after all.

If you order enough at once you might get a box.

However, I will mention that those PET slips help a bit protect the steelbook in general.
Yeah... I've had more damage from them using boxes instead of single shipments to be honest. They rattle around so bad because they don't usually protect them all that well. Just steels in a box with no padding, etc.

I was thinking about the slip adding extra protection so yeah that is a plus-side.

Reactions: Wreck
Anyone ever done gift-wrapping from them? I'm used to doing it from Amazon.jp but not any of the others. It's an extra 3 Euros as well. I wonder if that would protect them better. Amazon.jp puts the steel in the wrapping envelope and then that whole thing is shrink-wrapped down to cardboard and put in the box.

Anyone ever done gift-wrapping from them? I'm used to doing it from Amazon.jp but not any of the others. It's an extra 3 Euros as well. I wonder if that would protect them better. Amazon.jp puts the steel in the wrapping envelope and then that whole thing is shrink-wrapped down to cardboard and put in the box.

Amazon.jp has always shrink wrapped my stuff, even without gift wrap paid for, so I think that's special just to them from what I've seen.

Remember how we used to get a box per steelbook? Wonder what happened with that. :(