#022 Stephen King's IT (2017) (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) [Europe]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99 (Italy - Germany - France) - €24.78 (Spain)
Notes: Art by Matt Ryan Tobin

81Q6zGYrgZL._SY679_.jpg

81eVXn5hGfL._SX522_.jpg

91WVakiuk6L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So the ratings logos are printed on the slip?
Yep, somewhat ruinously the (Italian release anyway) has really strangely got both the German FSK and UK BBFC certs printed on the slip :bag::grumpy: No idea why as there's no way they'd sell them in the UK with the FSK logo printed on so its like Italy just got all of Europe's certs in one package...

Here's mine for the Exorcist release, but I ordered all of them and now cancelling the rest of my Italian order and looking if the Spanish release will be printed the same... *EDIT* doesn't look like any point cancelling them as the other Amazon sites are all using the same image and quoting them as being Italian release...Little disappointing but at least its not printed on the steel I suppose :dunno:

its printed on the slip :-/

Thanks. How irritating is this, damn. :(

Just got a sms from the post office, saying there's a package for me waiting. Think it's these first 3 from amz.it. This won't stop me buying the rest with release on the 29th, but it's hugely f... annoying these differences from the rest of the bunch. I mean ALL the others have the # printed on the steel, why stop with that?

Was not expecting matte. Thought the balloon would be spot glossed.

Really not sure what to do with this wave. I wouldn’t be able to afford any until the new year anyway

Damn, they really messed up with these recent ones... printed rating logos, number on the slip instead of the spine, matte finish. (n)

Damn, they really messed up with these recent ones... printed rating logos, number on the slip instead of the spine, matte finish. (n)

I believe it will just be the Warner releases that have the printed logos, matte finish and number on the slip. Perhaps they decided to cheap out. Frozen will probably have the number on the spine of the steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I believe it will just be the Warner releases that have the printed logos, matte finish and number on the slip. Perhaps they decided to cheap out. Frozen will probably have the number on the spine of the steelbook.
What a turn of events... it's usually Disney that cheap out! But yeah, I'm hoping it's just a case of Warner being to blame and all other Mondo X releases continue to be up to the usual high standards that we're used to/expect.

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Stygian