Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99
Notes: Art by Justin Erickson

71QBwyHxjLL._SY679_.jpg

81MS9Sh47OL._SX522_.jpg

811qgiKh8uL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And like @cooey I think I'm finally done with the Mondo X line. I might cancel my order for The Little Mermaid.
Just not liking the art for these horror films.

Not the best art I admit but it's different & it's The Exorcist of which I don't have a Steelbook so going for this it's on Amazon Italy for roughly £25 shipped to the UK anyone used Amazon Italy for steels?
I might hold on for now to see who else will sell this. Zavvi?

Not the best art I admit but it's different & it's The Exorcist of which I don't have a Steelbook so going for this it's on Amazon Italy for roughly £25 shipped to the UK anyone used Amazon Italy for steels?
I might hold on for now to see who else will sell this. Zavvi?

Ratings logo in others shows amazon.de for the slips

Thinking it's not likely a UK release

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Doesn't even look like The Exorcist... If there wasn't any title i couldn't even tell what that art is.
Same thoughts here... I clicked the thread, then saw the art and thought I'd accidentally opened the wrong one lol. Still, it's good to see them releasing a mixture of titles/genres, and it's a film I don't actually own already, so I'm definitely down for this. :D

Archeology scene at the beginning of the movie
I've only seen the film once (during a sleepover in my early teens lol) and that was a loooong time ago, so I honestly don't remember much. I'm sure the artwork will become more recognisable to me once I rewatch it anyway. :)

Reactions: Travis Bickle
With all these ratings logos i fear they wont be stickers. not a deal killer for me, but would be a shame none the less.

also hope its only the mocks, but i doubt .... but i noticed all the numbers in the mocks are no longer on the steels. only slips.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles