Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon IT - Amazon DE - Amazon ES - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99
Notes: Art by Justin Erickson

71QBwyHxjLL._SY679_.jpg

81MS9Sh47OL._SX522_.jpg

811qgiKh8uL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what to do now... these are a huge let down and have ruined my excitement for the Mondo X line. Genuinely considering just calling it a day on this series of steels, especially as I also don't really want to be re-buying all of the Disney films, which seems to be another route they're going. :meh:

Yeah sadly I only ordered Batman v Superman and Justice League from this Warner line. The rest are just awful looking.
And I didn't really care for Justice League the movie. But I had already ordered The Little Mermaid so I jumped on Frozen as well.

If Warner had spaced out the release dates (even one a month) then I probably would have bought each of those awful looking steelbooks.

Or even if they had been released by Zavvi I might have purchased them with 10% off and free shipping.
I admit my steelbook buying decisions are sometimes influenced by what others do. :rolleyes:

So yeah I don't know what to do either. :LOL:

If I was to order one, which website would you recommend, as in packaging etc

Personally, I've had better luck with amazon.de in general.

No hassle on returns, good customer service. (You can write any amazon in English, so that's no longer a barrier).

I think all the editions ship from the same location, so that might be more of a roll of the dice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Goonboy
Decided to take the plunge and order @Drumass special slipcovers that remove the ratings logo, etc so I can have a clean Mondo package.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/323635435980

Saw these on Facebook last week then forgot what page/group they were posted in when I wanted to revisit them later, so thanks for sharing dude! :thumbs:

Really nice work @Drumass! I don't have the latest Mondo X steels yet, but will be sure to place an order with you for the slips+spines once I do. :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Drumass
Does it matter which of the sites I order from? Is Boondock Saints exclusive to the German site?

Thinking of just buying them all from there if so.
Boondock saints is .de exclusive and will be shipped from germany

The latest wave is .it exclusive and will be shipped from italy even if ordered from .de

I'm waiting on decent price drop

€12.99 each or less and I will get most if not all of the Italian Mondo X releases

I want this but I'm not paying €25.19 + €5.13 Shipping (€30.32)

I already have both USA Blu-ray digibook releases and Blu-ray collection of all the films

Strange decision having German/UK are rating printed they should have used removable stickers that warner usually use

Reactions: C.C. 95