Price: €24.99

Booyah!

813b0LGepsL._SY679_.jpg

91I19qmzQKL._SX522_.jpg

81oNO2UhL8L._SX522_.jpg

91GQYIT5MKL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wreck
There seems to be only one edition (Amazon IT). The other sites are selling these as imports.

Which is pretty strange since the mockups clearly show a slipcover for the German market. Are there different slips for each region? We'll have to see, but since the Mondo x Steelbook number is not printed on the steelbook, I think
this points to there being more than one slipcover for these.

If there's one thing I've learned about amazon - you can't trust the packshots 100% of the time, and sometimes have to wait for in-hand shots.

Very kind of them to suggest checking that my info is accurate and that I have sufficient funds. :)

Dear Customer,

We inform you that the article "Batman V Superman - Theatrical & Ultimate Ed. - World Steelbook (2 Blu Ray)
Justice League - World Steelbook (Blu Ray)" included in your order that you have pre-ordered will soon enter the shipping process.

The payment of the order is contextual to the shipment, so please check:

1. that the details of the credit card are correct and in the case of prepaid or rechargeable card, that the credit card balance is sufficient for the payment of the 'order is successful
2. that the shipping address entered is correct

As soon as the order is shipped, we will send you an email confirming shipment with full details of the date of delivery.

Thank you for purchasing on Amazon.it!

Very kind of them to suggest checking that my info is accurate and that I have sufficient funds. :)

Dear Customer,

We inform you that the article "Batman V Superman - Theatrical & Ultimate Ed. - World Steelbook (2 Blu Ray)
Justice League - World Steelbook (Blu Ray)" included in your order that you have pre-ordered will soon enter the shipping process.

The payment of the order is contextual to the shipment, so please check:

1. that the details of the credit card are correct and in the case of prepaid or rechargeable card, that the credit card balance is sufficient for the payment of the 'order is successful
2. that the shipping address entered is correct

As soon as the order is shipped, we will send you an email confirming shipment with full details of the date of delivery.

Thank you for purchasing on Amazon.it!
Amazon Italy send that email with all orders they been doing this for over a year now

Reactions: Stygian
This was the one I wanted the most along with IT but it just looks so boring and dull in that video. Shocking