#030 Frozen (Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: January 28, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (try cart code INSTA for possible 10% off fyi)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Art by Tom Whalen

Frozen Mondo X Zavvi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you are paying customs?? isnt ZAVVI in EU?
Guernsey, from where Zavvi ships most of their items to international customers, is not part of the EU.

So, if the value exceeds the tax limit, the customs may want to charge the VAT from an EU recipient, as Zavvi collects VAT only for purchases by their UK customers.

really need a working discount code for this one (welcome346 doesnt work :-/), otherwise it'll be another 11,40€ in custom charges...

Does INSTA not work? I see it advertised still. May be that it works on on a diff domain zavvi. fyi

thanks, but unfortunately it didnt.. 5off works, but i dont know how it would affect the amount on the customs declaration as it only substracts 5$ from the total and not a percentage from the individual prices...

Being "Frozen" and great art would honestly have thought this would have sold out, Frozen stuff on eBay sells like mad, and this art seemed to go down well on Twitter. Glad I cancelled, this will drop in price now soon. Lesson learned, Mondo's never sell out now on Pre-Order

Just received steelie this morning, really like this in hand, much prefer it to the standard release, I am a big fan of Tom Whalen artwork, I am hoping for the Toy Story release because his artwork for that is stunning.