12011645-4514639355073864.jpg 12011645-2104639516653414.jpg

Last edited:
Jungle book Mondo x artwork steelbook was by Olly Moss

Tom Whalen Mondo X Disney/Pixar steelbooks so far
The Incredibles
The Little Mermaid
Frozen
Pinocchio

It's also very likely there will be more Mondo X Disney/Pixar steelbooks be announced this year with artwork done by Tom Whalen

I would have liked the artwork Tom Whalen had done for Jungle Book been used instead of the Olly Moss artwork

Tom Whalen Jungle Book
View attachment 408103
Ah ok
Agreed the Tom Whalen art looks better

Reactions: paulboland
Given the choice much prefer these Mondo Disney steelbooks in the UK to those recent offerings from Amazon.italy (JUSTICE LEAGUE, 300, IT, FRIDAY THE 13TH, THE EXORCIST, V FOR VENDETTA, BATMAN V. SUPERMAN) and hope for 3 more to make up a v. decent mini collection in its own right.

Any 10 percent off links for zavvi yet this year. As stated above welcome346 link has expired now

Order dispatched

How long delivery going to take :LOL:

I'm still waiting on frozen to be delivered

What happened to delivery in 4 days I used to get

Warning
Zavvi are shipping in cardboard mailers again and not been shipped from guernsey

Steelbooks are meant to be shipped in the white boxes from guernsey

My Frozen steelbook is destroyed and was shipped in basic cardboard mailer from sweden

Reactions: Leafs17 and Stygian
Mine just turned up (in a white box) and it's another stunner! Some really nice spot glossing on this one too... the steel is mostly glossy with the art/characters themselves being matte, but with some touches of gloss on certain features like the eyes and title. I think I actually prefer it done this way to be honest... as opposed to the opposite way around like with The Little Mermaid (gloss characters with a matte surrounding), although both options are nice. :)

Mine just turned up (in a white box) and it's another stunner! Some really nice spot glossing on this one too... the steel is mostly glossy with the art/characters themselves being matte, but with some touches of gloss on certain features like the eyes and title. I think I actually prefer it done this way to be honest... as opposed to the opposite way around like with The Little Mermaid (gloss characters with a matte surrounding), although both options are nice. :)
Was your Frozen Mondo X steelbook shipped in the white box as mine was not it was in cardboard mailer and was not sent from guernsey