IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase links: SteelBook - SteelBook & T-Shirt
Price: £24.99 (SteelBook) - £32.99 (SteelBook & T-Shirt)

1550254512212.png
1550254520804.png
1550254528040.png
1550254536323.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Khill
Zavvi have not announced this steelbook yet

They did, Paul:

"Wreck it Ralph Mondo #34 Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook has arrived, and you will be able to grab an official Mens, Womens or Kids Wreck it Ralph T-shirt along side the steelbook for just £32.99! All you need to do is add both items to the basket and your discount will be automatically applied."

https://www.zavvi.com/franchises/wreck-it-ralph/steelbook-bundle.list

Let's see if that Amazon listing remains or not.

They did, Paul:

"Wreck it Ralph Mondo #34 Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook has arrived, and you will be able to grab an official Mens, Womens or Kids Wreck it Ralph T-shirt along side the steelbook for just £32.99! All you need to do is add both items to the basket and your discount will be automatically applied."

https://www.zavvi.com/franchises/wreck-it-ralph/steelbook-bundle.list

Let's see if that Amazon listing remains or not.
That email don't have a link to the steelbook

That email don't have a link to the steelbook

Have a coffee, Paul, then come back and read the following bit:

"Wreck it Ralph Mondo #34 Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook has arrived"

It's not the first time they announce something without a link. Patience.

Odd that the bundle is live but the steel isn’t. Hurry up zav

This is going to be a long day. Waiting for this to go live and waiting to see if the Captain America WS and Captain America CW show up on Best Buy Canada's website tonight.

Artwork thankfully replicating the green poster instead of the blue variant with the only concession to the latter being the "RALPH" part of the title coloured in blue.

I pretty much like both versions equally to be honest... I originally sided with green, since Vanellope's clothes are green in the film. But then Fix-It Felix's are blue in the film lol. Sooo neither versions are spot on, although they're absolutely not meant to be. :)

So correct in saying there's no link for the steelbook yet? Because the one in the OP doesn't include the steelbook, you have to add both the T-shirt (of which the link in the OP is for) and the Steelbook (of which there is no link for yet?) for the discount

So correct in saying there's no link for the steelbook yet? Because the one in the OP doesn't include the steelbook, you have to add both the T-shirt (of which the link in the OP is for) and the Steelbook (of which there is no link for yet?) for the discount
I've just gone ahead and contacted them about it... not sure what type of response to expect though (if any).

Reactions: tommyh84