IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase links: SteelBook - SteelBook & T-Shirt
Price: £24.99 (SteelBook) - £32.99 (SteelBook & T-Shirt)

1550254512212.png
1550254520804.png
1550254528040.png
1550254536323.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Khill
Im kinda hoping they stop with the Whalen art after this however I also like his Aladdin, wall.e, Robin Hood and a few others

They do need to mix it up a little tho like they have with sleeping beauty and Alice in wonderland

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Noodles
Well, we've had - and had announced - 8 so far and was wondering how many are expected in this delightful UK Zavvi Mondo Disney steelbook line?
Not complaining in the slightest and consider these a bit of a treat compared to what we normally get in the UK.
Also don't mind in the slightest that the collection is Tom Whalen-centric (5) as I consider his artwork some of the very best alternatives to traditional Disney art.

Im kinda hoping they stop with the Whalen art after this however I also like his Aladdin, wall.e, Robin Hood and a few others

They do need to mix it up a little tho like they have with sleeping beauty and Alice in wonderland
I completely agree. I do like Whalen's stuff, but I really don't want the Disney steels to become a single artist type deal... one of the main things I love about Mondo X is the fact that they usually mix it up!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and Flloydo
I completely agree. I do like Whalen's stuff, but I really don't want the Disney steels to become a single artist type deal... one of the main things I love about Mondo X is the fact that they usually mix it up!

100% this

That’s the whole point of the Mondo X line.

As much as I don’t mind Disney Mondo s, I also hope they mix things up soon with some other films. And I still haven’t picked up the WB wave!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
100% this

That’s the whole point of the Mondo X line.

As much as I don’t mind Disney Mondo s, I also hope they mix things up soon with some other films. And I still haven’t picked up the WB wave!

We need Oliver Barrett's Sword in the stone! (and please hire him for some back art!)

OB-TheSwordintheStone05.png

Mine arrived... it's on par with the other Disney steels - nice gloss/matte combo, with metallic gold on the "yellow" border. One thing worth mentioning is that the slip doesn't feature the variant coloured version as it appears in the mock-up (it's just a clear slip as always), which is a bit misleading, but what ya gonna do?!

Mine arrived... it's on par with the other Disney steels - nice gloss/matte combo, with metallic gold on the "yellow" border. One thing worth mentioning is that the slip doesn't feature the variant coloured version as it appears in the mock-up (it's just a clear slip as always), which is a bit misleading, but what ya gonna do?!

:naughty::p

Mine didn't arrive :(

• Haha
Reactions: DrH and Noodles