IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 1, 2019
Purchase links: SteelBook - SteelBook & T-Shirt
Price: £24.99 (SteelBook) - £32.99 (SteelBook & T-Shirt)

1550254512212.png
1550254520804.png
1550254528040.png
1550254536323.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Khill
Love how they've technically given us both coloured versions in one. This is why I love Mondo X! :notworthy:

Free shipping and 10% code worked FYI.

Preodered for now. Place the solo order & an order together with Alice and Sleeping Beauty to save some shipping costs.
Do they still have a quantity discount code? I can't remember if it was for 50 gbp or 100 gbp...

Love how they've technically given us both coloured versions in one. This is why I love Mondo X! :notworthy:

Free shipping and 10% code worked FYI.

Same story at my side as last week. Code not working for this, yet I managed to use it several times this week on other stuff. Am I on some sort of MONDO blacklist? :p

Same story at my side as last week. Code not working for this, yet I managed to use it several times this week on other stuff. Am I on some sort of MONDO blacklist? :p

No. With some releases the welcome346 code is disabled within 15 minutes of listing.

No. With some releases the welcome346 code is disabled within 15 minutes of listing.

I know that. I jumped on it the moment it was live and it didn't work. Minutes later the posts started to appear here on HDN and users were still able to use it. Trust me buddy, nothing to do with speed and 15 minutes here. The exact same story went down with Alice and Sleeping Beauty, yet the code worked perfectly with Captain America 4k :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Stygian