#049 Blade Runner 2049 (4K + Blu-ray Mondo x SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 22, 2021 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 30 at 12 PM Red Carpet, 6 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

7FD23E50-6518-4C18-BA82-92AA9ADC88D1.jpg

BAA1531D-1971-49A1-BD83-6D9A887BCD58.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff but would have preferred if it was a Titans of Cult steelbook release with whatever comes with it for the same price.

The link seems wrong.

THIS PAGE CAN'T BE FOUND.​

It's either been removed from this location, or the URL is wrong.
We've recorded this error to help us improve the site.

Not a huge fan of owning multiple copies for the same movie but fack the art is on this is far superior to mine :hungry:

Ford and Gosling admiring the Peugeot design edition as I like to call it

11566759-1024745854573740.jpg

Usually would buy from the UK. but think I’ll go with France...FNAC. Like their shipping packaging much better. They ship in a box...no bubble wrap but much better than the standard cardboard envelope that Amazon uses. Also love the shipping time...from DHL and I get in 4 to 5 days. Just hope that FNAC gets it and not just Amazon France. Annnnddddd...just realized it’s a Zavvi exclusive and have had good luck with their white wraparound boxes so whoever has the best price!

Usually would buy from the UK. but think I’ll go with France...FNAC. Like their shipping packaging much better. They ship in a box...no bubble wrap but much better than the standard cardboard envelope that Amazon uses. Also love the shipping time...from DHL and I get in 4 to 5 days. Just hope that FNAC gets it and not just Amazon France. Annnnddddd...just realized it’s a Zavvi exclusive and have had good luck with their white wraparound boxes so whoever has the best price!

Zavvi be like...

schitts creek win GIF by CBC