WINNER CHOSEN 100 Movies - 1 Winner

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY YOURS TRULY

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER:
@jaws finatic

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

100-movies.png

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Now that’s a giveaway!

100 titles would force me to buy another real shelf and clean up a little bit. So for the sake of the cleanliness of my apartment, I think I should win :p

Hopefully Venom would be in there somewhere. And the secret 4K original print Star Wars trilogy that no one knows about.

@marvelsthecollector

1. Done.
2. Because all these steelbooks are hard to get ahold here in Norway.
3. @digitalbabe
4. Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Baby Driver and Ready Player One to mention some :)
5. Following you on IG, my username is torstein1981
6. Also done :D

Holy sputnik frying fish!!! Winning this and i will probably have to leave my job just to play catch up! :oohyeah:

Taking a wild guess at some of those beauties, John Wick, Wonder Woman, Justice League, Suicide Squad, Taken, Ready Player One, Iron Man, Transformers the Last Knight. Phew!!

@Naughtius Maximus Get in here

I have a spare blank wall in my house that is waiting to be filled with blu-rays/UHDs!

@CleverLoginName

Thanks for the giveaway! I'd say the movies involved are the ones in the poster, plus, some Tarantinos, some Nolans, some Scorsese. I'd like to think @Apollon has a good taste in movies :D

Reactions: CleverLoginName
thanks for giveaway.

i should be won, because if i won i may giveaway my some movies which i have more than 1 copies. @Actarus

i think Aquaman or iron man would be nice.

I'd love to win so I have more movies which I am actually able to watch. :) Unfortunately I love premium editions and can't afford to buy much more except for the occasional other standard steelbook edition.

@severo

Great giveaway! :)

I don't think I have room for 100 more movies :rofl:
But like someone said, movies are my refuge it's basically my only source of entertainment, I love them so much it's crazy how much a great movie can make you feel grateful to be alive :drool:

@C.C. 95 Thank you so much for all the help you have given me, really am thankful and without you I probably would have ended up with a crappy A/V system :rofl:
@cllctr Very nice Helpful ninja
@chunk great friend you are
@MGD Always nice makes HDN a better place
@CollectorEmtee and @carllenc such nice persons, always been so helpful
@DMD4k friendly Ninja, we need more of these
@harry and @Mickle_89 Always nice to see on the board

Thanks for the giveaway! This sounds like the epic giveaway:whistle::whistle::whistle:.

Why? Cause i am not afraid of the quantity and i still have space for it:thumbs:. With 100 movies there is a chance that my collection of movies will pass 1k:cool:
of Limited/Special edition that i have:kiss:.
tenor.gif

Additionally it will motivate me finally, to go the bank and make a loan and start to build the house, that my wife is bugging me all the time:thanks:.
200.gif

Last but not least, there will be a chance to support my friends collectors with titles that will double:drool: and will have something to giveaway for the 2020 time frame.
tenor.gif

@Marco86 @AnubisNefer @Masta Norris

• Haha
Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the amazing giveaway.
I want to win the prize because you can never have too many movies to watch and my stack of unwatched is currently Into the Spiderverse and am watching it tonight.
I do not have any friends on here as I am more of a lurker, so tagging @bloodsnake007 .
Guessing at the movies shown is easy, but my favorite is Baby Driver.
I also already follow on instagram but I am not on twitter, but having fun not being on twitter

Reactions: steve1976