WINNER CHOSEN 100 Movies - 1 Winner

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY YOURS TRULY

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER:
@jaws finatic

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

100-movies.png

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome give away!

I think I should win this as I love nothing more than to watch movies and i'd be super stoked to receive and get through all 100!

@Flloydo

Titles based on the banner: John Wick, Ready Player One, Suicide Squad, Iron man, Justice League, Transformers, Taken, Baby Driver

My guesses: Fight club, Zodiac, Dark Knight, Avengers, Batman V Superman, Forest Gump, IT, Halloween, Logan, Deadpool, La La Land, Drive, Prometheus, Split, Interstellar, Man of Steel

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY

View attachment 417857

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER: TBA

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

View attachment 417856

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Why should you be the one to win this prize?

3- Tag a friend, preferably someone who hasn't been tagged yet.

4- Take a guess at what might some of those 100 titles be. You can easily guess a few from the image above.

5- Not mandatory but will earn you extra points: follow me on Instagram and on Twitter, let me know here and there that you did.

6- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
i follow on instagram.... billnorris2737 ..... i would tag someone but im new and know no one yet.

i forgot to guess.... but from the pic there seems to be soooo many cool super hero flics in the prize...loving that!!!

Liked.
Following you on both.
@Ranavalone

Ready player one, Suicide squad, John Wick, Iron man, DCU movies.

I'm so fu*king poor I can hardly afford to eat. Movies, what movies ? My blu-ray player is gathering dust. "Take a mortal man" Give him 100 movies. "And watch him become a God" :naughty::thumbs::rofl:

Holy mackerel. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I'd like to tag my good buddy @bigrob who I know would dig this prize.

I spy....John Wick, Taken and Ready Player One to name but a few.

#BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2019

tumblr_mg4jo1ghcr1s0a30jo1_400.gif

1- Done!
2- Because I am excellent at keeping movies intact LOL
3- @Ricker
4- Taken, John Wick, Blade Runner
5- Following you on Instagram. Do not use Twitter.
6- Always!

Thank you!!
I'm an avid collector and would absolutely LOVE to get some titles I either don't have or in editions I don't have.
Don't actually have other friends on here so I guess I'm out of luck on that.
Looks like Justice League, Suicide Squad, Taken, Baby Driver, Ready Player One, Transformers, John Wick, and some MCU Movies.

I would say that my background in film doesn't qualify me but it helps. I used to write for Asian Trash Cinema and European Cult Cinema because I love movies. They have been a comfort, a way to connect and a litmus test for relationships. It helps finding someone who shares your taste especially as odd as mine is. I watched Rope and Wreck It Limitless with my son yesterday. I'm trying to instill my love of all things cinema in him. So 100 movies would be great to binge over the summer.

@kolchaker

JUDGE DREDD. JOHN WICK, BABY DRIVER, READY PLAYER ONE, SUICIDE SQUAD, IRON MAN, WONDER WOMAN, BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE, JUSTICE LEAGUE, TRANSFORMERS, ROGUE ONE, THOR RAGNAROCK, SIN CITY, DOCTOR STRANGE, GOTG, HULK, AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA, DEAD POOL, ANT MAN, SPIDER MAN, LOGAN, IRNON MAN 3, X MEN SERIES, GHOST RIDER, THE DARK TOWER, MORTAL ENGINES...

I'm already following you.

Wow, what a fantastic prize!! I would LOVE to win this, since there is nothing more relaxing and fun than to watch a good movie, let alone 100. The collection needs to grow......

I'm sure that @Mickle_89 will agree.

It looks like some of those one hundred will be:
John Wick 1, Ready Player One, Suicide Squad, Iron Man, Transformers, Baby Driver, Taken, Aquaman and Justice League

Maybe also:
Fight Club, Constantine, The Hateful Eight, The Fifth Element, Sicario, Pet Sematary, The Big Lebowski, Prometheus

Whoever wins this one, he/she will be very happy!! :thumbs:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up. Done

2- Why should you be the one to win this prize?

3- Tag a friend, preferably someone who hasn't been tagged yet. @C.C. 95

4- Take a guess at what might some of those 100 titles be. You can easily guess a few from the image above.
John Wick, Ready Player One, Transformers, Taken, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Iron-Man, Suicide Squad

5- Not mandatory but will earn you extra points: follow me on Instagram and on Twitter, let me know here and there that you did. Already done

6- Have fun! Done

Reactions: C.C. 95