WINNER CHOSEN 100 Movies - 1 Winner

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY YOURS TRULY

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER:
@jaws finatic

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

100-movies.png

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Wow, that is just crazy! :) I think I would go mad if I'd win this, and that is the reason I shall win it. So I could go mad. BUMP!
@Sdoom Isn't this so crazy, mate? :LOL::rofl:

Wow. This really is an epic giveaway. Thanks for putting it out there.
@yukon_c
I don't know about "should" win but I do know I'd have a ton of fun opening and watching 100 new movies. I've always been into special packaging for things like CDs and records. Steelbooks fit right in and I love the first time opening one and seeing all of the extras they put in.

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS OFFERED BY

View attachment 417857

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2019!

WINNER: TBA

DURATION: Ninja week from March 25 till March 31

ELIGIBILITY: All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

View attachment 417856

TO ENTER:

1- Thank this post (by clicking on the green icon in the lower right corner of this post) or give it a thumbs up.

2- Reply below why should you win and tag a friend or more.

3- Have fun!

TERMS: One post/entry per person. You can chat with each other but only your first entry following the above requirements is eligible.

Winner pays shipping. Given the size of the prize, if the winner resides in the Americas, I'll help her or him ship locally, same thing goes if the winner is an EU resident. For anywhere else, we’ll work something out.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hidefninja.com community.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Ive just joined the steelbook collecting world and i am overwhelmed by how advanced everyone else is with their collections. I feel like i will never catch up. Plus ive just ordered 3 steelbooks and each one has been damaged by my postman(mailman). I need a break guys, and a chance to catch up.

#blessmegodsofsteel

I dont even know anyone else on this forum so im going to tag @bloodsnake007 who seems interested in being tagged.

Thanks for this opportunity guys

Mike

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I wished for winning this incredible give-a-way while blowing out the candles on my birthday cake before taking my lucky rabbit’s foot over to knock on the wooden table located under the horseshoe mounted on the wall above which I found a penny and picked it up while crossing my fingers and throwing salt over my left shoulder. I then went outside after catching a mirror that was falling off the wall so it wouldn’t break, carefully avoiding a black cat as I walked around a ladder, and found a four-leaf clover in the field beside the Blarney Stone that I kissed. I wonder if I’ll be lucky enough to win this collection? :whistle:

Aquaman
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
Wonder Woman
Iron Man
Transformers
Suicide Squad
Jurassic World
Avengers
John Wick
Baby Driver
Mad Max: Fury Road