Fast Five (G1 Blu-ray SteelBook) (Futureshop Exclusive) [Canada]

jimmy

Generator
Premium Supporter
May 4, 2010
UK...
Fast Five

Blu-ray Steelbook

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=e41a15d8f315bff91dc556ee0a3da98een02

Canada

October 4,2011

Confirmed G1 size by Whiteknight at FS.

Older updates:

Per Saybinator @ FS, this will be artwork:

M2192176.jpg

original

Sabinator's post:

"Universal Studios has just confirmed Future Shop will have the Steelbook exclusivity in Canada for Fast Five!

Street date of 10/04/2011.

Hot off the press, the title will be available online shortly, but we didn't want to wait to let it be known!

Web ID Code: m2192176 - Pre-order link will be posted later this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should be re-titled "Need for Steel 5" cos I need this baby. :drool: Where are all my Canadian friends for another October release. :ohno:

Think I've found my source ..... YAY

Last edited:
confirmed on the futureshop forums by futureshop that universal have confirmed this will be a exclusive to FS in canada

i think im staying with the UK version, not really feeling this one. looks like a lot of cut and paste

Seriously? The banner on the UK release ruins it for me..

I'll still probably pick up both. : /

Thanks for posting jimmy.

It's like every time I see the cover, all the characters look out of place.looks like they want all the characters in that small space. It just doesn't seem like a very good job, especially for a cover. Just my opinion.

Yeah, this is still concept art-I can't imagine Mia's arm will be hangin' off the Steelbook on the right in the printed version.....LOL