The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
The Incredibles (Die Unglaublichen) Blu-ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005NFJ0B2/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
Release date of December 1st, 2011.

unglaubstellbbd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jimk
Correct.... Some look great, while others so-so. I'll definitely be getting the Toy Story's ... might make my own convert with 3d discs etc. inserted in for the ultimate TS collection and not worry about ever owning these on BD ever again :p

agree about the title, but I beginning to hate these covers. One character on the cover does not represent the movie.... for example, he wasn't the only "Incredible".

I think it's kind of cheap of Disney to grab these DVD steelbook cover from the past and re-print them to blu-ray.

Have to say I totally agree, Up, Bug's Life & Monsters Inc are the same. Some stayed with english title though so there is just no logic or consistency.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I like all of these covers personally. And the German doesn't bother me at all either. If I'm buying movies from another country-Germany- it seems like it's not a stretch that there would be German on the case. I can totally understand where it would be unappealing to some people though.

no details yet about this release, eh?

number of disc or region? The US version of Amaray is free, i hope this one too :)

but maybe i'll pass if this only contain 1 disc only :(

This one will only be one disk, because if you look at the spine of the other Disney Steelbooks like Toy Story 3,Up, it says 'two disk set' on the spine.